Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Bad.

I try not to pull this very often, but given the voyage tomorrow morning that leaves Lewisville at 7:00 and arrives in College Station hopefully a bit before 11:00, I cannot blog in the morning.

We are doing the show down Aggie way on Friday, so please alert any and all of our presence at the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity house (on 1401 Athens Dr in College Station- a couple of blocks behind The Tap) from Noon - 3pm. Please join us.

Beyond that, I expect the Aggies win, the Longhorns win, and the Cowboys should strut to a 31-21 win over the Rams.

The Packers, meanwhile, should come back to earth with a 17-13 loss in Minnesota, if you care.

I wish you a happy Friday, and please excuse my blogging this morning...

2 comments:

Jay Callicott said...

NooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake said...

No offense Bob, but I might sleep in and wake up to witness the end of the Fran era. Elephant walk for him early brotha.

BTW, Ware might break a couple more of Bulger's ribs Sunday. The Rams are in pretty bad shape now.