Friday, June 23, 2006

Three and Done for the US

Boy We Suck...
The US Soccer team gets knocked out of the World Cup...by the African Cinderella.
------------------------------------------------------------

Way to go, Rheins...
The Rangers bearded wonder bounces back, helps Texas salvages last game with Padres...
------------------------------------------------

"You will obey my beard"
Speaking of beards, Eddie Gossage wants to ease your Mavs pain with some free Nascar tickets...yeah, that will make me feel better.
-----------------------------------------------------

This dream job blows...
The total shocker: Larry Brown out as Knicks head coach, Isiah in. Bankruptcy soon to follow...
-------------------------------------



Not that bad, comparatively speaking...
Our prayers have been answered. The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (and their bad logo) are now just the Anaheim Ducks.

------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
If you missed Lazer's performance at SummerBash last week, here's a clip...not great quality, but you get the point.
-----------------------------------------------

"Kiss me Frodo..."
As if Lord of The Rings wasn't gay enough, I give you Lord of The Rings: The Musical.
----------------------------------------------------

Yes, your favorite Ticker Lummox from 10-3 has been asked to sub in for Bob while he is on vacation. In case you still don't know who this is, it's The Powerdown Ty Walker. I'll do my best while the Sturminator is gone...and he has promised to contribute every now and then during his hiatus. I love you all...

Oh jeez...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pant crazy

SAMO said...

Is that Kelly Kapowski? My dream woman growing up...

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Welcome back Ty. Every time you take over the blog I eagerly anticipate your choice for picture of the day.

Unknown said...

nice try, ty. but posting up hot pictures of kelly kapowski won't hide mediocre-blogging.

keep em coming though.

Anonymous said...

I <3 Ty so hard.

Anonymous said...

Yup...the return of the TyBlog. Gratuitous pictures of a hot to win over the P1.

Drew J said...

Too bad ole Zack Morris couldn't pull that with his giant cell phone and high top white sneakers. I'd certainly like to tie her up with some Buddy Bands.

Anonymous said...

Team USA scored as many World Cup goals as I did.
Call me when you get some Lark Voorhies pics, Ty.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you scored a goal in the World Cup?

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, Rob, I didn't know you were playing in this year's World Cup--let alone that you scored a goal.

I knew you could wrestle and slap a bass, but soccer? Awesome.

Anonymous said...

saying the Laser audio not good quality = saying US soccer isn't that good compared to Argentina

Anonymous said...

Nice pre-post research, brother.

Flaco said...

Ty you tool. I posted the same things on my blog a full 17 hours before you did, on the might ducks jerseys.

http://flac0.blogspot.com

jeez.


lol.

Anonymous said...

I guess we all have our "Vicodin, Expo!" moments.